BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

SUMMER TIME!

Idk how my friends do this but they can post like nearly evry day! so 2 weeks ago i went to the aquarium with my friend adele, it was pretty awesome! we saw like 4 sharks! and then we started church camp, and last friday we went to the beach and i got to show off my hot body in front of the hot councelrs it was pretty awesome :D and then i went camping :( we climbed mt.clare on saturday and got lost heading down the mountain (dont ask me how) then were nearly struck by lightning that night....THEN on sunday we canoed 14+ miles straight it was pretty awesome....so yeah now adele and i r back to church camp again with a kid named max from our school so yeah heehee i like ponies :):):):)

5 comments:

Naomi said...

Sounds awesome. My summer is sucking so far. xD

Anonymous said...

cool new layout xD

aquariums rock!!!!!!!!!

Lycoris said...

I doubt anyone cares, but my summer isn't worth mentioning. Though, I've made 1 new friend who lives nowhere near me, so I can't ever see her! *put sarcastic cheer here*
Not only that but my computer has gone to the doctor and my house has an infestation of flies. Mr. Lawrence got swapped with some guy named Mr. Tripp. Everything is peachy!

Sweettropic said...

MY GAWD!@!! u finally posted thank gawd!!!! it took u a longgggg timeeeeee!!!!! geezzzzz hahhaaaa hope u had a nice summer =]

Volleyball player said...

1st who's forever forbidden? and second it was pretty awesome